Join and Support Bexar Audubon Society
in San Antonio
Your membership in Bexar Audubon Society of San Antonio
helps us accomplish our mission of protecting birds, other wildlife, and their habitats.
But your support through membership and donations does much more!
Your much-appreciated membership dues and donations to Bexar Audubon Society support:
- Educational programs about birds for people of Bexar and surrounding counties
- Excellent outings by knowledgeable leaders who guide us to birds in many locales
- Educational booths/speakers at events in and around San Antonio
- Communication with city, state, and federal governmental agencies regarding the protection of birds and their habitat in a fast-growing urban world
- BAS eNewsletter with local reporting on our outings, activities, and conservation news
- Invitations to special events in the area
- One of the best native gardens and birding hotspots in San Antonio at Mitchell Lake Audubon Center
- By joining Bexar Audubon, you also join National Audubon and will receive the beautiful, award-winning Audubon magazine as a bonus to protecting birds
Please join us today; annual dues are just $20. The Buy Now button below will take you to the PayPal log in and then to a PayPal page for new memberships only. (To renew your membership, see box titled Renew at the bottom of this page.) Please consider also making a donation to Bexar Audubon if you're in the position to do so! We'd appreciate it very much! If you don't have a PayPal account, you can check out securely with a credit card or debit card as a guest once you click the Buy Now button below. If you prefer to send a check, make it out to Bexar Audubon Society (BAS) and mail it with the Membership Form to BAS at P.O. Box 6084, San Antonio, TX 78209-6084.
Please use the dropdown menu below to choose an option for joining and then click Buy Now. (If you would like to add a recurring monthly donation for BAS, or to donate an amount other than the $20 or $40 options shown below, please click on the Donate button in the Donate column on the right side of this webpage.)
Donations beyond your membership dues are greatly appreciated and needed if you would like to make a tax deductible donation. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can check out securely with a credit card or debit card as a guest after you've clicked on the Donate button below. If you prefer to send a check, make it out to Bexar Audubon Society (BAS) and mail it with this form to BAS at P.O. Box 6084, San Antonio, TX 78209-6084.
Donate to BAS Community Grant Support Fund
In December 2021, Bexar Audubon Society initiated the Community Grant Support Fund, a dedicated fund maintained by Bexar Audubon Society. The Fund is used to support community conservation initiatives that further the goals of Bird City Texas within the geographic region served by BAS (Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe, Kendall, Kerr, Medina, and Wilson counties). Donors to BAS may designate this fund when making donations. Donations into this fund will either be allocated during the current fiscal year or rolled over to the following fiscal year.
Shop at Smile.Amazon.com
to support BAS
Bexar Audubon Society will receive a percentage of the purchase price when you make your Amazon purchases on the smile.amazon.com site. All you need to do is visit the smile.amazon.com website and choose Bexar Audubon Society as your designated charity of choice.